- The church of Taxiarches. It is located one km southeast of the settlement of Potidae, built in 1872 with materials taken from the site of ancient Potidaea.
- The church of Agios Demetrios, built in 1858, locates in the square of the village Athitos and its architecture is unique by having the basilica style, with such a prominent dome.
- The chapel of Panagia Faneromeni is located 2 km east of the village and dates back to the 16th century. Built in a breathtaking location, right on the beach, the chapel stand out featuring gorgeous mulars along with the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary.
- The chapel of the Holy Virgin is found located just one km northwest of the village of Kalandra. The chapel of the Holy Virgin worth’s it to be visited for its fine frescoes dating from 1619.
- The chapel of Agios Panteleimon. This small and lovely chapel is found in the village of Kallithea, southern of the Kassandra peninsula. The chapel hosts unique murals which worth’s it.
- The church of Agios Nikitas. Located in the middle of the village of Nikiti, is one of the most important old buildings in the village which was built in 1867.
- The church of Agios Georgios, is found 3 km southern of Nikiti which was built on the site where stood the 5th century three-aisled early-Christian basilica of St. George, destroyed in the 6th century. Nearby there are two underground vaulted graves dating from the early Christian times.
- The Sofronios basilica, located 9 km southern of Nikiti, some of the ruins of the three-aisled basilica of Elia, are there to be seen.
- The chapel of the Apostle Paul is about 20 km southern of Nikiti which built during the late 19th century, on the site of an older church. It is worth’s it, as it has beautiful well-preserved interior fountain dated from 1713.
- The church of Agios Athanasios. A church from the 5th century which stands near the road from Toroni to Porto Koufo, among two other early-Christian churches. It is a three-aisled church with beautiful marble decorations and a mosaic floor.
- The church of Agios Athanasios is found in the village of Sykia. It was built in 1819, burnt down and was rebuilt, in 1861. Also, it is very interesting for its unique wood-carved icon-stands, its beautiful wooden roof and a fine stone relief on its exterior walls.
- The church of the Dormotion of the Virgin. East of the village of Neos Marmaras is the church of the Dormition of the Virgin which is part of the dependency of the Grigoriou Monastery, built in 1865.
- The shrine of the Panagia Spiliotissa (Virgin Mary) of the cave. It is found in Stagira, across the archaeological park of Aristotle. In Byzantine times, this was a small monastery dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. It is carved into a rock and lies about 200 meters from the settlement.
- The church of the nativity of the Virgin. Built in Stagira, in 1814 presents icons from the 19th century: a wonder-working icon of the Virgin at the Door, murals of the Evangelists and the Archangel Michael.
- The church of Saint Nicholas. It is found in Stratoniki village, built in 1812. The church has icons from the 19th century, an old icon of St Nicholas from the 16th century and many old treasures.
- The church of Saint Nicholas. The oldest church of Ammouliani island was constructed in 1860. The icons of Christ and St Nicholas as well as the Byzantine icons from Asia Minor are stunning.
- The church of the Virgin. Located on a verdant slope about 2 km outside the village of Megali Panaghia, the church was built in 1863 and gave its name to the village. During the very old days, it was destroyed by an earthquake.
- The church of Agios Stefanos. Located in the village of Arnea, is a unique monument, where visitors can attend the mass. There is a glass floor from which they can see the precious archaeological findings.
- The church of Taxiarchis. Located in Taxiarchis village (Archangels), it was built on the ruins of an early Byzantine temple. The Miraculous Icon of Archangel Michael is covered by silver. On the second floor there is a small Religious Museum with Icons, Utensils and Books that are approximately dated in the 18th century.