[updated, Sept 21st, 2020]
Extension of the new protection measures until Sept, 30th.
A new package of protection measures against the spread of the coronavirus will come into effect on Friday morning, August 21st [06.00 am] until Sept, 30th at the region of Halkidiki.
- Suspension of all events as live parties, festivals, flea markets and other outdoor events.
- Gatherings must be limited to no more than nine people in outdoors and indoors areas.
- There may be no more than four people at a restaurant unless they are immediate family members in which case the maximum number is six people.
- The use of masks is mandatory in enclosed as well as open spaces.
- On the beach, the use of a mask is not mandatory as long as the social distance between one another is kept.