Sani Gourmet Festival May 20-44, 2022 Sani resort | Kassandra Sani Gourmet returns with its 15th annual celebration of haute cuisine, welcoming the most established Greek chefs for a festival
Sani Gourmet Festival
May 20-44, 2022
Sani resort | Kassandra
Sani Gourmet returns with its 15th annual celebration of haute cuisine,
welcoming the most established Greek chefs for a festival of contemporary gastronomy.
The Spirit of Sani Gourmet
Since 2006, Sani Gourmet has brought together cultures, flavours and traditions from around the globe, with each year dedicated to a new gastronomic theme. Now in its 15th year, we’re celebrating the Greek Culinary Scene. A sumptuous scene that is varied in its many culinary offerings, with contemporary Greek chefs having embraced the gastronomic elements of a multitude of cuisines and seamlessly fused them with their own culinary backgrounds – each putting their own unique twists to well known and much loved dishes.
The A-list of contemporary Greek chefs will create degustation menus – inspired by their signature dishes and perfectly paired with Greek and International wine labels.
- Sotiris Evaggelou, Salonica | 22-24 May, Fresco restaurant
- Liza Kermanidou, Pantechnicon / Café Kitsuné | 21 May, Patisserie
- Adam Kontovas, Kobra | 23-24 May, Asian restaurant
- Gikas Xenakis, Aleria | 20-21 May, Fresco restaurant
- Vasilis Mouratidis, Squirrel / Andromeda | 20-22 May, Tomata restaurant
- Dimitris Pamporis, Treehouse / Bubo | 20-22 May, Asian restaurant
- Giorgos Papazacharias & Thanos Feskos, Delta Restaurant | 20-22 May, Water restaurant
- Manolis Papoutsakis, Haroupi / Ten Tables | 23-24 Ma, Tomata restaurant
- Alexandros Tsiotinis, CTC | 22-23 May, Water restaurant
A full programme of events taking place across the five days is announced at the official site: Sani Gourmet festival
Comments are closed.